Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Winter Walk Along the Canal - Photo Essay

After all the hubbub of Art Every Day Month, I had a little break back in the UK and spent one lovely morning with my mama walking along the canals in the area. I could tell you all about what we saw, but I think I'll let the pictures do the talking.

All images copyright Lia Edwards 2011. Not to be used without permission.

































All images were shot on the Canon 5D MkI with a 100m L f.2.8 macro lens.

7 comments:

  1. such GORGEOUS photography!! Takes my breath away, honestly...
    These images are incredible. Especially the close ups of the plants & branches & twigs. Thanks for sharing with the world.
    found you via CED. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...sO...peaceful. Beautiful captures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your walk. The photographs are stunning and wonderfully composed:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the shot of your mother! It looks like a beautiful place to take a stroll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pics and a wonderful creative outing... looks cold though ... just beautiful shots though... I scrolled through them twice...xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Emmy, yes my mum was just standing there (waiting for me) and the light looked so amazing I just grabbed the shot before she moved (she's a little camera-shy!). It's funny how it's only when you grow up and travel all over that you then come home and realise how beautiful it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful photographs! There are so many small details in nature that we don't take notice of...your pictures are a reminder to take the time to really look and what's around us, in the small details.

    ReplyDelete